Lazy Days – Seaweed Bath
Lazy Days seaweed bath is the ultimate way to experience VOYA.
Only 6 left in stock
Lazy Days seaweed bath is the ultimate way to experience VOYA. Once immersed in a hot bath, seaweed will naturally rehydrate and spring back to life, releasing its soothing and moisturising properties. Seaweed baths have been used for generations in the care and repair of the skin, and have shown to help against signs of aging and cellulite. Known to re-mineralise the body, seaweed works to hydrate and moisturise, while also working to detoxify and remove unwanted toxins.
Directions for Use:
- For best results soak the seaweed and sea salt in a bath of hot water, ensure that you add cool water if desired to ensure a comfortable bath temperature.
- The seaweed will naturally hydrate and spring back to life. The hot water will release the plant's alginate properties, squeezing the seaweed will also help to release more gel. You can keep the seaweed in the net or release the seaweed from the net if desired.
- Take care when entering and leaving the bath as the gel is very slippery.
- You can reuse this seaweed bath product for 2 consecutive days/baths. If re-using the seaweed store in a basin or keep in a drained bath overnight, add in the extra sachet of salt during bath preparation.
- The seaweed also makes an excellent organic garden fertiliser.
- Re-mineralises the body.
- Hydrates and moisturises nails, hair, and skin.
- Soothes aches and pains.
- Deeply detoxifies and removes unwanted toxins
- Aids the healing process of skin conditions: psoriasis and eczema.
- Helps against the signs of aging and cellulite.
- Stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic system.
- Breaks down lactic acid.
- 70% Certified Organic Ingredients
Delivery Information: A delivery fee of €5 will be applied to this product at the checkout. This fee is to cover postage & packaging. Spend €60 or more to qualify for FREE delivery